Apple is continuing to expand the cast of its Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon led morning-show drama. Following news earlier this week that Steve Carell had signed onto the project, Variety now reports that actors Billy Crudup and Gugu Mbatha-Raw have also joined the cast. Mbatha-Raw, who is known for recent roles on “Black Mirror” and “A Wrinkle in Time,” will play Hannah Shoenfeld, described as a “whip-smart and charming” talent coordinator, while Tony Award-winner Crudup is being cast as Cory Ellison, the president of the morning show network’s news division.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS