Apple has launched a new iPhone television commercial with a holiday theme. Entitled “12 Apps of Xmas,” the new commercial apes the traditional Christmas song “The Twelve Days of Christmas” by using apps to show the different gifts received, ending with “an app that can light up the tree.” The entire commercial is available for viewing on Apple’s website.
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22
- Apple Store Portland set to reopen February 22
- iOS and iPadOS 14.5 reveal new features, including ‘Scribble’ and revamped app purchase sheet
- Apple supplier Foxconn says chip crunch has limited impact
- Apple working on MagSafe battery pack for iPhone
- iPhone SE or iPhone XR: Which one to buy?
- Score a brand new Razer Opus noise-canceling headphones at 25% off