Apple has aired its first TV commercial for the iPhone 4S. The new 30-second spot focuses on the iPhone 4S’ Siri virtual assistant, and shows a variety of people interacting with Siri, making statements such as “we have a flat tire” or “I’m locked out,” asking it to make meetings, bring up directions, send a text, make a reminder, or play music, asking it about the weather, or asking general questions. At the end, voiceover says, “Say hello to the most amazing iPhone yet” while the iPhone 4S and Apple logos appear onscreen. The ad is available for viewing now on Apple’s website.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off