Apple has started to air a new 30-second TV advertisement touting The Beatles on iTunes. The ad is based on the covers of the band’s albums, including Please Please Me, With The Beatles, A Hard Day’s Night, Beatles For Sale, Help!, Rubber Soul, Revolver, Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band, Magical Mystery Tour—the titular track plays in the background—The Beatles [White Album], Yellow Submarine, Let It Be, and Abbey Road, in that order, with a simple “The Beatles on iTunes” message appearing in text at the end, followed by an Apple logo. Apple is notably giving away The Beatles Yellow Submarine children’s book right now on the iBookstore. The new ad is available for viewing on Apple’s website.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS