Apple has started to air its latest TV commercial for the iPad 2. Entitled “Learn,” the 30-second advertisement is similar in tone to the company’s prior iPad 2 commercials, and features a voiceover by Peter Coyote which states, “Are you curious about new ideas? Do you want to learn a new language, or just a new word? Maybe you want to know more about anatomy, or astronomy. You could master something new, or uncover a hidden talent. There’s never been a better time to learn.” The new commercial is available for viewing on Apple’s website.
- Sloan Review: Debt Management App for Students
- Enjoy as much as $300 Off on Apple Watch Series 5
- ‘Boys State’ deleted scene shows up in time for Oscar nominations
- Saturn Awards mention nominees ‘Amazing Stories’, ‘Servant’ and ‘For All Mankind’
- International Women’s Day challenge now active on Apple Watch
- Apple partnering with Malala Yousafzai for original content
- Apple AR/VR headset to launch next year, reports Kuo
- Apple to shift 10% of iPhone 12 production to India
- MacBook Pro with Mini-LED to launch this year
- iPad Pro vs iPad Air: Shopping guide!