Apple has started to air a new television ad for the iPad 2. Entitled “Love”, the 30-second spot continues Apple’s recent trend of showing the device being used in different ways, while a narration track plays in the background. “For some, it’s a lifelong passion. For others, it’s something discovered yesterday,” the narrator—Peter Coyote—says. “We all have things that speak to us. They drive us to get up early, and stay up late. Getting lost in the things we love has never felt quite like this.” The new ad is available for viewing now on Apple’s website.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch