Apple has begun airing a new silhouette iPod television ad which has been posted on its website. The spot is the first since May 2007 to feature the company’s silhouetted dancers theme, and features bright colors and geometric shapes in the background, all moving to the song “Shut Up and Let Me Go” by The Ting Tings. The ad is now available for viewing at itunes.com.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?