Kicking off the keynote today at Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference, Apple CEO Tim Cook briefly announced that Amazon Prime will be coming to the Apple TV later this year, as rumoured last month. Although Apple’s fourth-generation Apple TV with its open App Store model provided opportunities for a number of third-party video services to get on board the new set-top box, Amazon remained the lone major holdout, likely owing to differences of opinion on business terms between Apple and Amazon. Amazon Prime Video is expected to be available on the Apple TV later this year not only as a standalone app, but will also be tied into Apple’s TV app, providing an integrated experience with other media services.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off