Apple has announced via a graphic on its online store that it will once again be holding a special shopping event on the day after Thanksgiving, November 27, commonly known in the retail world as “Black Friday.” The image, which shows a package made up of graphic representations of various Apple products, including the iPod touch, iPod nano, and Apple TV, reads: “Come back to the Apple Online Store the day after Thanksgiving for a special one-day-only holiday shopping event. You’ll find dozens of great iPod, iPhone, and Mac gift ideas—all with free shipping.” Exact details of the event, such as applicable products and pricing, have yet to be revealed; last year, the discounts included $11 off all iPod nanos and a $21 discount on iPod classic, iPod touch, and Apple TV models. It is unclear whether Apple will be offering the same or similar discounts in its retail stores, although it has in years past.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS