Apple has posted an announcement outlining the expecting opening of preorders for the iPhone XR this Friday, Oct. 19, while also adding that the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max will be landing in over 30 new countries on the same day. As usual, Apple will open pre-orders for the iPhone XR on Friday, Oct. 19 at 12:01 a.m. PST via the Apple online store on the web and in the Apple Store app, and the iPhone XR will be available in over 50 countries and territories beginning next Friday, Oct. 26 at 8 a.m. local time, with some amount of stock in Apple Stores being reserved for walk-in customers. The iPhone XR is being sold in 64GB, 128GB and 256GB versions in black, white, blue, yellow, coral and (PRODUCT)RED, with all models expected to be available for pre-order and retail purchase on launch day, and a portion of the proceeds from iPhone XR (PRODUCT)RED purchases will go directly to Global Fund HIV/AIDS grants. Apple has also announced that the iPhone XR will be coming to Israel on Nov. 1, and Armenia, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Macau, Maldives, Myanmar, Ukraine and Vietnam on Nov. 2. The iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max will also be available for pre-order in more than 30 additional countries and territories including Chile, Colombia, Malaysia and Thailand on Oct. 19, and will be coming to South Korea and over 10 other countries and territories on Nov. 2.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off