Apple has started issuing refunds to iPhone 4 users who purchased Bumper cases from the online Apple Store. According to a customer email from the Apple Store posted on Mac Rumors’ forums, Apple is refunding both the retail price and any shipping or VAT charges that might have been applied to the order, noting that if the customer paid via credit card, it may take 3-5 days for the refunds to reach his/her account. Apple announced last Friday that it would be offering all current iPhone 4 owners and those who purchase the device by September 30 a free Bumper or other third-party case, and said it would issue refunds to those who had already purchased a Bumper case from Apple; it is expected to announce details of how current users can register for their free cases later this week.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150