For the first time since the Apple Watch’s release last year, Apple is selling refurbished versions of the device on its website. Aluminum case 38mm Series 1 Apple Watches are selling for $229, or 14 percent off the standard price, with 42mm versions going for $20 more. Customers interested in the newer model can also get a stainless steel Series 2 watch from the refurbished site, with the 38mm costing $469 and the 42mm costing $509. As with all of Apple’s refurbished products, the company promises the product meets its usual quality standards and offers the same one-year warranty that comes with new devices.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?