As predicted by a third-party developer, Apple has raised its download limit for media acquired over a 3G connection to 50MB. The prior ceiling was 20Mb, leaving little headroom for developers looking to take full advantage of the third-generation iPad’s increased resolution. The new limit is now in place, for the iPad as well as the iPhone and iPod touch.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?