Apple is ready to announce a deal to embed a version of the iTunes Store into the Bebo social networking site, according to a Financial Times report. The report claims that beginning today, the service’s 8.8 million users in the UK and Ireland will be able to buy music from the profile of any musician who has both a Bebo profile and music on iTunes. Bebo has 500,000 musicians registered on the site, a number that includes both established acts and unknown bands. The deal would mark the first time Apple has offered an embedded version of iTunes on a social networking site.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch