Apple has announced that movies from 20th Century Fox, MGM, Paramount Pictures, Sony Pictures, Universal Studios, The Walt Disney Company and Warner Bros. are now available for purchase from the iTunes Store in France and Ireland. In addition to these U.S.-based studios, films from European studios including Pathé, SND and StudioCanal are available in France, while Ireland’s iTunes Store will offer films from E1 Entertainment, Lionsgate UK and Optimum Releasing. Movies are available for purchase on iTunes the same day as their DVD release, and movie rental terms are similar to those in other countries, where the customer has 30 days to start watching a film and 48 hours to finish it once it’s been started. Pricing is the same in both countries, with movie purchases starting at €7.99 for catalog titles, €9.99 for recent releases and €13.99 for new releases, and rentals running €2.99 for library title rentals and €3.99 for new releases, with high definition versions priced one euro more.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today