Apple CEO Steve Jobs is now expected to skip the annual Allen & Co. media conference in Sun Valley, Idaho, according to new report. The Financial Times claims that Jobs has told some he plans to skip the event, while telling others that he was “leaning against” attending, but remained undecided. This contradicts a BusinessWeek report from late last month that claimed Jobs was expected to appear, and speculated that he would use the gathering of notable CEOs and leaders from both the technology and media industries as a opportunity to convince some executives to offer more content for Apple’s devices. Jobs has attended the conference twice in the past, in 1999 and 2005.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150