Following a change made to the heading of the iTunes Store’s iPod Games section just a few weeks ago, Apple has again changed the heading to further clarify which iPods those games can be played on. Apple previously changed the heading on its iPod Games page from “iPod Games” to “iPod classic and nano Games,” differentiating the current listings from possible future listings for iPod touch- and iPhone-compatible games. It has since changed the heading to “iPod Click Wheel Games,” a phrase which helps avoid confusion among fifth-generation iPod owners whose devices are still capable of playing the currently offered games but were excluded from mention in the prior heading.
- MacBook Pro with Mini-LED to launch this year
- iPad Pro vs iPad Air: Shopping guide!
- Apple Watch continues to be the smartwatch leader
- Should you buy the iPad Pro or wait?
- The Anker Soundcore Motion Boom Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker falls to $79.99
- iPhone 11 submerged for 6 months gets returned to owner
- iMac Pro listed with only one configuration, set to be discontinued
- LG developing display for the foldable iPhone
- Apple Watch sales shine in 2020 Q4
- Apple to introduce tracking safety feature to prevent stalking