Apple has sent out an email to customers who reserved an iPhone 4 or 8GB iPhone 3GS for pickup on launch day, telling them to check their available iPhone pricing online and offering a list of items they will need to bring to the store. “Some customers received a confirmation email showing an incorrect price,” the email reads. “We apologize for any difficulties you may have encountered. If you’re currently an AT&T customer, you can confirm your pricing online.” In addition to checking their available pricing before heading to the store, customers are expected to bring a valid, government-issued photo ID, their Social Security number, a debit or credit card, and, if they are a new AT&T customer, their account number from their current carrier. Apple will launch the iPhone 4 on June 24.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS