Apple has confirmed that it will not meet its November deadline for a Canadian version of the iTunes Music Store. “We said that we would launch the iTunes Music Store in Canada by the end of November, but we’re going to miss this deadline by a bit,” Apple said in a statement. “You’ll hear from us very soon.” The company did not provide a specific release date or reason for the delay.
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22