Apple has released its new “The Great Thing” iPhone TV commercial, which like the ads released earlier this week, focuses on the device’s internet capabilities. In the 30-second spot, the narrator asks, “What’s so great about having the internet in your pocket?” The ad then shows the user viewing a trail map for a winter resort, a Zagat restaurant listing, and using the jetBlue airways website, while the narrator explains, “Well, then you can see the trail map while you’re on the mountain… find a good place to eat in town when you’re hungry… and change your flight when you’re just not ready to go home. That’s what’s so great.” The ad is currently available for viewing on Apple.com.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off