Apple has quietly added a new USB-C compatible magnetic charger for the Apple Watch to its online store. The new Apple Watch Magnetic Charger to USB-C Cable sells for $29 and appears to be designed primarily to accommodate users who may need to charge their Apple Watch from Apple’s new MacBooks that only provide USB-C ports. The USB-C version of the charge is notably only available in a 0.3-meter version, which sells for the same $29 price as both the 0.3-meter and one-meter USB-A chargers. The charger otherwise appears to work in the same manner as Apple’s other inductive Apple Watch chargers, and users should not expect any faster charging as the Apple Watch is not capable of drawing any higher current than a basic USB-A connection can provide anyway. [via 9to5Mac].
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150