Apple has announced that it is delaying the launch of the iPad 2 in Japan in the wake of last week’s devastating earthquake and tsunami. “We are delaying the launch of the iPad 2 in Japan while the country and our teams focus on recovering from the recent disaster,” said Apple spokeswoman Natalie Kerris. Reuters reports that Apple has yet to provide a new launch date for the iPad 2 in the country, although it plans to launch the device in more than 20 additional countries next week. Demand for the iPad 2 has been strong in the U.S., with most retailers sold out, and Apple’s website now showing a 4-5 week shipping wait for new orders.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off