Apple has announced that it is delaying the launch of the white iPhone 4 once again. The press release states, “White models of Apple’s new iPhone 4 have continued to be more challenging to manufacture than we originally expected, and as a result they will not be available until later this year.” The company released a similar statement exactly one month ago, promising availability in the second half of July, and did not mention any manufacturing problems during either its iPhone 4 press conference last Friday nor during its fiscal results conference call earlier this week.
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS