I discovered today that Apple has discontinued the remote for previous model iPods. After my remote cable twisted I decided to call the Apple store today to order a new one. A very apologetic representative informed me that it had been discontinued and the new remote was incompatible with the old iPod. I was told that I could use any earphones with my iPod, but no longer use a remote.
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22