Apple Canada has quietly cut prices of the fifth-generation iPod. The 30GB model is now priced at CAD$349 (was $379), while the 60GB model now sells for $459 (was $499). The just-announced special edition U2 iPod, based on the fifth-generation design, sells for $379. The price drop is an apparent response to changes in international currency exchange rates. iPod nano and iPod shuffle pricing remain unchanged.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera