Apple has extended its repair coverage on first-generation Apple Watches to three years for those experiencing swollen battery issues, 9to5Mac reports. Apple provides a complimentary one-year limited warranty for its devices, and tacks on an extra year specifically for swollen batteries. But with several first-generation Apple Watch users taking to Reddit and Apple’s support pages to voice their problems with ongoing expanding battery issues, the company sent out a communication to its Apple Authorized Service Providers adding another year to its battery coverage just before the devices were set to age out of the program.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150