Apple has released its fourth TV advertisement in its “If you don’t have an iPhone” series. Entitled “Game Center,” the 30-second spot touts “the largest selection of games on any phone,” with notable appearances by Scrabble and Infinity Blade. The spot also prominently features Apple’s Game Center social gaming network, showing the user finding friends, inviting them to a game, and playing online. As with the other ads in the series, it concludes with the announcer saying, “If you don’t have an iPhone, well, you don’t have an iPhone.” The new advertisement is available for viewing now on Apple’s website.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150