Apple has hired Kevin Timmons, former General Manager of Data Center Operations for Microsoft, according to a new report. Saying simply that members of the data center community had been discussing the development, the Green Data Center Blog reports that Timmons’ position at Apple is not known, but that he will not be filling the position left open by the passing of Oliver Sanche, who had been Apple’s Director of Global Data Center Operations—in fact, the report states that Sanche’s position has already been filled by another data center operations executive. Microsoft has confirmed Timmons’ departure, telling Data Center Knowledge that “Kevin Timmons, general manager of Datacenter Services, has decided to pursue other career opportunities and is no longer working at Microsoft,” and adding that “We appreciate the contributions he made to Microsoft during his time here;” Apple has yet to comment on the matter.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off