Apple has hired away Anderson Teixeira, former President of Sony Ericsson U.S. and Head of Region North America, to become its new head of Latin American operations. According to 9to5Mac, Teixeira, whose official title at Apple will be Latin America General Manager, had been with Sony Ericsson for ten years, and started at Apple earlier this month. A mid-2009 profile on Teixeira revealed that he is a native of Brazil, and during his time with Sony Ericsson was based out of Miami, FL, Raleigh, NC, and Munich, Germany. For Apple, Teixeira will operate out of Apple’s Coral Gables, FL office.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?