Apple has hired former Xbox Live marketing boss Robin Burrowes. According to MCV, Burrowes, who had worked at Xbox for seven years, will become Apple’s marketing head for the App Store in Europe. Prior to his work with Microsoft, Burrowes worked for MSN and HMV. As noted in the report, Burrowes is the latest in a sting of high-profile British gaming executives Apple has added to its team, with most new additions focused on the marketing of either apps or iOS hardware.
- Should you buy the iPad Pro or wait?
- The Anker Soundcore Motion Boom Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker falls to $79.99
- iPhone 11 submerged for 6 months gets returned to owner
- iMac Pro listed with only one configuration, set to be discontinued
- LG developing display for the foldable iPhone
- Apple Watch sales shine in 2020 Q4
- Apple to introduce tracking safety feature to prevent stalking
- Magic Mouse 2 continues to be Apple’s most ill designed products
- Apple discontinuing the iMac Pro; available while supplies last
- Hulu now support picture-in-picture mode on iOS 14 iPhones