Apple has sent out emails to at least some of its pre-order iPhone 4 customers notifying them that their phones will be arriving on June 23, a day ahead of the official launch. The email reads, “You recently received a Shipment Notification email from Apple advising you that your iPhone has shipped. This email is to confirm that your delivery will occur on June 23rd. Although Apple and FedEx tracking information may currently indicate a later date, you can check the FedEx website the morning of the June 23rd to track your package to your doorstep.” While it is uncharacteristic of Apple to deliver any devices ahead of the actual launch date, with the large number of pre-orders, it is possible that both Apple and AT&T want to spread out the burden on the latter’s activation servers as much as possible after last week’s pre-ordering snafu.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS