Apple has quietly launched the web version of its iCloud Photo Library client in advance of today’s expected release of iOS 8.1. Users who have enabled iCloud Photo Library on their iOS devices can log in at beta.icloud.com where a new “Photos” icon should appear. The iCloud Photos web client generally mirrors the iOS 8.1 Photos app, allowing users to browse by Moments or Albums, select a moment or individual photo, and favorite, delete, or download individual photos or groups of photos. Notably, there does not appear to be any way to upload photos via the web client, and while all user-created albums appear in the web interface, only the All Photos, Favorites and Videos predefined albums appear here; other categories such as Slo-mo, Time-lapse, Bursts, and Recently Deleted continue to be available only on the iOS side. iCloud Photo Library is expected to be available to all iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch users with the release of iOS 8.1 later today.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150