Apple has launched an official Apple Support YouTube channel, featuring videos that provide iOS tutorials for iPhone, Apple Watch and iPad users. Apple registered the site back in early October, but didn’t post anything there until yesterday. The videos — most of which are half a minute in length — provide quick tips on things like using two apps at once on an iPad, adding filters to photos and sharing activities with the Apple Watch.
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document
- Foxconn iPhone 12 recruits to get a bonus as demand surges