Apple has launched an official Apple Support YouTube channel, featuring videos that provide iOS tutorials for iPhone, Apple Watch and iPad users. Apple registered the site back in early October, but didn’t post anything there until yesterday. The videos — most of which are half a minute in length — provide quick tips on things like using two apps at once on an iPad, adding filters to photos and sharing activities with the Apple Watch.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS