Apple has launched new online stores in four new international markets: the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, and the United Arab Emirates. The launches are being celebrated with customized graphics on the main Apple homepage in each respective country, complete with national color-matching confetti for each. As noted by Mac Rumors, today’s launches bring the total number of countries in which Apple offers an online store to 37, with several of those being offered in multiple languages.
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo