Apple has launched a new Reserve and Pick Up service ahead of the holiday shopping season that allows customers to reserve products online for pick up in one of Apple’s retail stores. Included in the service are all models of iPod, and most Mac computers; curiously missing from the reservation system is the Apple TV, while the iPhone link simply pops up a message promoting the iPhone Gift Card. All iPods and laptops are also available for gift wrapping. No charge is applied at the time of reservation; instead, customers must pay in the store when picking their items up between December 15 and 24.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS