Apple’s new $99 leather iPod cases are now shipping to customers and can be found at Apple retail stores. The cases, which were announced during Apple’s special media event last month, are made from Italian leather and come in sizes to fit the iPod nano and the 30GB and 60GB fifth-generation iPods. You can check out iLounge’s review of the cases for hands-on details and photos.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?