Amidst a slew of announcements Wednesday—new iPods, iTunes 9, and so on—Apple quietly lowered the price on its iPod touch 3.1 Software Update. Previously priced at $9.95, the update is now only $4.95 for iPod touch users running Software 2.x or earlier. Customers who purchased an iPod touch after July 17, when iPhone OS 3.0 was released, likely do not need the update, and can upgrade to the latest software—OS 3.1.1—for free via the Update feature in iTunes.
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22
- Apple Store Portland set to reopen February 22
- iOS and iPadOS 14.5 reveal new features, including ‘Scribble’ and revamped app purchase sheet
- Apple supplier Foxconn says chip crunch has limited impact
- Apple working on MagSafe battery pack for iPhone
- iPhone SE or iPhone XR: Which one to buy?
- Score a brand new Razer Opus noise-canceling headphones at 25% off