During today’s Worldwide Developers Conference, Apple announced that the Apple Maps app in iOS 9 will be updated to include public transit directions. New features will include specific map overlays that emphasize transit lines over roads, with detailed information available by tapping on stations, including transit times. Multi-modal routing will also be added, allowing users to easily get routes that include multiple paths such as trains, subways, buses, ferries, and more, and walking directions will take into account specific transit station entrances for accurate routing. Transit services will launch initially in Baltimore, New York, Berlin, Philadelphia, Chicago, San Francisco, London, Toronto, Mexico City, and Washington D.C., as well as a number of cities in China.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch