Apple’s store on Fifth Avenue in New York City may include a DJ booth for Beats 1 broadcasts when it reopens to the public, MacRumors reports. A source said the store’s ongoing renovations are including a “very unique area” for broadcasting to Apple Music’s Beats 1 station, but didn’t get into specifics. Ebro Darden, the Beats 1 DJ based in NYC, currently broadcasts from a studio in Manhattan’s Chelsea neighborhood. The Fifth Avenue store has been closed since January 20 and Apple has given no indication of when it will reopen, but the renovations are expected to more than double the square footage.
- Apple awards $410 million to II-IV, an AR tech company
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document