Apple’s VP of Mobile Advertising Andy Miller will soon leave the company to join a venture capital firm, according to a new report. Citing sources close to the situation, AllThingsD reports that Miller will become a general partner at Highland Capital, a Boston-based venture firm. Notably, it was Highland that back Quattro Wireless, the mobile advertising company co-founded by Miller in 2006 and acquired by Apple in early 2010. The report states that Apple will search for a replacement for Miller, and that the staff was told of his departure today.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off