Apple is expanding the social discovery features of Apple Music with a new “Friends Mix” section in its discovery mixes. Discovered by 9to5Mac, the new Friends Mix will be updated every Monday with a collection of 25 songs that are being listened to by other Apple Music users that you’re following. According to the report, the new mix is slowly rolling out in Apple Music on various platforms, and does not seem to be tied to any specific iOS or iTunes version. The new Friends Mix appears to be a natural evolution of the social features that Apple debuted last fall, allowing Apple Music users to follow other users to see what they’re listening to and what playlists they’re recommending. Although iOS 11 and iTunes 12.7 introduced a “Friends Are Listening To” section, the new “Friends Mix” seems intended to provide a more accessible cross-section of what your friends are listening to.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off