Apple will not be purchasing Renesas SP Driver, reports Reuters. Renesas SP produces the iPhone’s liquid crystal display chips, and a previous report noted that Apple was in discussions to acquire the division of Renesas Electronics. However, those talks apparently failed to progress quickly enough for Renesas, which decided to sell its majority stake in the division to Synaptics Inc. It’s unclear how this will change Apple’s relationship with Renesas SP as a supplier — there may be no effect at all.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch