Apple CEO Steve Jobs said today that the iTunes Store is now the fourth-largest reseller of music in the U.S., recently passing Amazon.com. During his keynote presentation at Macworld Expo, Jobs revealed that iTunes now holds the No. 4 spot behind Wal-Mart, Best Buy, and Target. Separately, Jobs announced that more than 2 billion songs have been purchased and downloaded from the iTunes Store since it was launched in 2003.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?