Apple has added a new section to the iTunes Store highlighting cheaper, $9.99 HD movie offerings. The new page currently features 30 movies, including the Oliver Stone films W. and The Doors, as well as American Psycho and War. Notably, several of the movies are priced as low as $5.99, while other titles share their $9.99 HD pricing with their standard-definition versions, giving customers little reason to prefer the lower-quality SD copy when all HD versions also include an SD copy as part of the purchase in order to ensure compatibility with all video-capable Apple devices.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?