After mysteriously removing and then returning “Star Trek: The Original Series” to/from the iTunes Store, Apple is now offering a $25 iTunes Card code to anyone who purchased the series’ first season before its removal. According to iLounge editor Jesse Hollington, the episodes were removed because they were “mixed” — some episodes were from the original series, while others had been digitally remastered and enhanced with new special effects. Since the episodes re-appeared on the iTunes Store, they have been offered in both the original and digitally remastered versions, and are labeled as such. In addition, the previously removed “Star Trek: Enterprise” has also reappeared on the store.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off