Apple has added Season Pass options for both of ABC’s top shows — “Lost” and “Desperate Housewives.” iTunes Music Store customers now have the option of buying a $34.99 Season Pass for either of the shows, which includes all past episodes from the current season as well as future episodes that will download automatically. The Season Pass price will provide a discount of around $15 compared to buying the episodes individually for $1.99. Apple has previously sold older seasons of shows for a discount if purchased all at once. For example, the entire first season of “Lost” consists of 25 episodes and can be purchased for $34.99. The Season Pass feature debuted with the addition of NCAA Division I men’s basketball tournament games to the iTunes store.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS