Apple is offering a new service called Personal Shopping at its retail stores. It is described by Apple as a “free service where you and a dedicated Mac Specialist explore and test-drive products to find out which ones are best for you.” This face-to-face experience is meant to provide undivided attention for customers who have more questions than the typical sales experience can answer. Personal Shopping is currently available at Apple retail stores, and appointments can be made online up to two weeks in advance.
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22