Apple is making its iAd Workbench advertising system available to anyone with an Apple ID starting today, Advertising Age reports. Workbench was previously available only to registered mobile developers. Customers can now add short videos to an ad unit with Workbench, which works exclusively for ads on iOS devices. The viewers of ads can also now be taken to promoted iTunes content, or a separate website, instead of only being directed to an app. According to the report, “Apple imagines the iAd expansion will draw in new types of advertisers … unwilling to take the earlier developer plunge.” Apple also anticipates other major companies getting involved with the program.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off