Apple and a number of other large companies have created a new lobbying group dedicated to fighting proposed changes to the patent system, Reuters reports. The group — which also includes DuPont, Ford, General Electric, IBM, Microsoft, and Pfizer — calls itself the Partnership for American Innovation. Pending legislation aimed at patent assertion entities may have an adverse effect on innovative companies, the group argues. The Partnership for American Innovation opposes all legislative efforts intended on making software or biotechnology unable to be patented.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch