Apple Pay has expanded to over 20 more banks in the United States, along with three banks in Russian and Ukraine, 9to5Mac reports. The mobile payment service only launched in Ukraine earlier this year, although it has been available in Russia since late 2016. Recent reports also suggest that a launch in Germany may finally be coming, following what looked like an imminent rollout in that country two years ago.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch